Malzague-Rappelz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Malzague-Rappelz forum

3 posters

Current drop and exp rate.

Poll

Keep current drop and exp rate?

[ 4 ]
    Current drop and exp rate. I_vote_lcap25%Current drop and exp rate. I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Current drop and exp rate. I_vote_lcap56%Current drop and exp rate. I_vote_rcap [56%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Current drop and exp rate. I_vote_lcap19%Current drop and exp rate. I_vote_rcap [19%] 

Total Votes: 16
    Poll closed
    friedmozart

Current drop and exp rate. Empty Current drop and exp rate.

Post by friedmozart Sun 5 Mar - 21:57

Hey guys,

I think you should leave the current boosted rates as normal, the server is much more enjoyable right now and there are 45+ players online at the moment !
    The normal rates and grind is a little bit too difficult for a private server - investing so much time in to grind is not easy especially with low playerbase.

I suggest we keep the current boosted rates, reduce MP drop a little bit as it is ridiculous.
    The game right is great and enjoyable even though pet card drop rate is still extremely low.

Thanks
    [AD]Pierre
    Admin

Current drop and exp rate. Empty You are false

Post by [AD]Pierre Sun 5 Mar - 22:21

The game with out boost is perfect, its a low rate and not a normal private server with exp x 999.

Have fun bye
    Rylai

Current drop and exp rate. Empty Re: Current drop and exp rate.

Post by Rylai Sun 5 Mar - 22:34

I can't say I don't like these rates, but they can't stay this way. If you want to maintain higher rates, decrease MP drop rate first. Also, I'm afraid with drop rate being higher you need to decrase items' sell value. It's really cool to have easy access to EQ and I don't think it's harmful to the game balance. The harmful thing how easy you can farm money with it. I have got over 1 bil just from selling R6 stuff. T4 cards drop is also high, despite what other are saying. It's quite random and T4's still are quite hard to tame, tho.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT THING: Add the freaking Ice Maidens to VI. A T4 pet card which is supposed to be valueable item is completely useless.... confused confused confused

Sponsored content

Current drop and exp rate. Empty Re: Current drop and exp rate.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar - 2:33